- This event has passed.
Jackson Hole by Vacation Bicycling
September 29, 2018 - October 5, 2018$1599
- Enjoy Jackson Hole, one of the most beautiful and scenic areas in the United States.
- The term “Jackson Hole” was used by early settlers to describe the low-lying valleys that are surrounded by mountains, rivers and streams.
- Though surrounded by mountains the valley is mostly flat and perfect for bicycling.
- Another positive element for this trip is we will be staying at the same hotel for the entire week, so we just unpack one time and we are all set for the entire week!
- Each day we will ride on bike paths and limited traffic roads to see the Elk Refuge, Teton Pass (or ride to the top on a dedicated bike path or take the SAG van to the summit and only ride down the mountain) with unbelievable views of Jackson Hole, Teton Village and Fall Creek Road with views of the valley with mountains always in the background, not to mention the Elk and Moose that were recently viewed on last year’s trip!
- In addition, we will also have an off-day to explore on your own nearby Yellowstone or Grand Teton National parks.
- Finally, Jackson Hole has one of the most extensive number of bike paths of any city in the United States including a recently completed bicycle bridge across the Snake River and recently completed construction in 2016 the final part of the bike path that will connect the cities of Jackson, Wilson and Teton Village.
Come join us! See more at: http://www.vacationbicycling.com/jackson-hole