Downhill Colorado Rockies by Vacation Bicycling
August 15 - August 21$1599
- Each day ride from a higher elevation then you end, riding a downhill grade.
- Unpack only one time! We stay at the same hotel for the entire bicycle tour.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery (including the one pictured above that was taken with a camera phone) breathe in the fresh air, experience the low humidity and take delight in the laid back feeling of the Rocky Mountains.
- Many participants have said it was one of their best bicycle tour they have ever joined in the United States.
- The other fascinating part of riding in the Rockies is the majority of each day ride is on dedicated paved bike paths that are free of obstructions to allow you to enjoy the scenery while biking.
- Ride next to rivers and streams as you both view and hear nature all around you and give you a definite sense of place.
Visit up-close and experience the many famous cities you have read or heard mentioned from friends and neighbors, including Aspen, Breckenridge, Copper, Eagle, Frisco, Glenwood Springs and Vail.
- Finally, you may want to spend one afternoon rejuvenating in Glenwood Hot Springs in the calming mineral waters of the world’s largest hot springs pool.
Come join us! To see more: https://vacationbicycling.com/downhill-colorado-rockies-bicycle-tour-2020