July 9 - July 16$499.00
BICYCLE ILLINOIS – Illinois’ Cross-State Bicycle Tour
Starting from Cairo at Illinois’ southernmost tip and ending in downtown Chicago, Bicycle Illinois is the only bicycle tour across the entire state of Illinois and one of the most challenging in the Midwest. You’ll cycle for 6 days and cover at least 500 miles, an average of 85 miles per day, and century options are available every day as well.
Whether you are a recreational cyclist looking for a sense of accomplishment or an athlete looking to challenge yourself and improve your cycling skills, Bicycle Illinois has something for you. You’ll gain a new level of satisfaction and self confidence as you ride with new friends along the way!
Included Services & Merchandise
All the amenities you need are included at one low price. We’ve made it easy for you to focus on cycling and having fun!
- Our experienced, caring, Professional Staff
- The safest, most direct, fully paved Route which primarily follows back roads and bike paths
- Predesignated Rest Stops every 15 to 20 miles
- Detailed Cue Sheets, Maps, GPS Route Downloads, and On-Road Signage or Individual GPS Units
- On Road SAG Vehicle Support
- Inside and outside sleeping arrangements at our Nightly Lodging site including hot showers
- All You Can Eat Food and Drinks (including Breakfast, on road Snacks, ice cold Water and Sports Drinks)
- Baggage Transportation between stopping towns
- A Bicycle Illinois T-Shirt and personalized Certificate of Completion
Extra Services & Merchandise
In addition, some very nice extras are also available as well:
- Transportation to the Start for you, your bicycle, and your baggage before and after the tour
- Supported Hotels and Free Hotel Baggage Delivery
- Recommended Restaurants with nutritious dinners
- Long-Term Parking in every nightly stopping town
- Mechanical Support in town and on the road
- Massage Therapy and daily Towel Service
- Bicycle Illinois Jerseys, Water Bottles, Extra T-Shirts, Baseball Hats and Polo Shirts
You can also continue your journey all the way to Wisconsin on the Tri-State Tour, which also includes a century option. You can cycle up to 7 centuries in a row – no other cycling event even comes close!
Registration & Prices
Check bicycleillinois.com for registration forms, deadlines, and price information. Partial day tours are also available. Day of event registration will not be available.
All information is subject to change. Check bicycleillinois.com for the most current information. Copyright© Bicycle Illinois