- This event has passed.
5 Flat Paved Bike Paths in Florida by Vacation Bicycling
February 16 - February 22$1599
- Each day we ride a different, unique and beautiful paved bike trail.
- The 5 flat paved bike paths are:
- Pinellas Trail
- Suncoast Trail
- Withlacoochee State Trail
- West Orange Trail
- Van Fleet State Trail/Auburndale TECO Trail
- We ride each path only one way, no doubling back or repeating on the path, so we get to see the most that each path has to offer.
- Florida holds the title for the most days in a row of sunshine – 768 days!
- The State of Florida puts in $25 million per year into the state’s bike paths. You will love them!
- We get nice temperatures (or fabulous temperatures if compared to the temperatures up north in February); take a look at Florida temperatures in the parts we will be visiting: 74° average high in February!
- Not only will we see the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, but also have to see beautiful farmland, wide open fields, palm trees and swamps all from your bicycle!
Come join us! http://vacationbicycling.com/5-flat-paved-bike-paths-florida-bicycle-tour-2019