5 Flat Paved Bike Paths & St. Petersburg, Florida by Vacation Bicycling
April 10 - April 16$1599
- Each day we ride a different, unique and beautiful paved bike trail.
- The 5 flat paved bike paths are:
- Pinellas Trail
- Suncoast Trail
- Withlacoochee State Trail
- West Orange Trail
- Van Fleet State Trail/Auburndale TECO Trail
Join us for a beautiful bicycle vacation in Florida. We start our week in St. Petersburg, one of the most beautiful cities in Florida, with a small town look and feel with the large city in the distant background.
Each day we ride a different, unique and beautiful paved bike path including: the Van Fleet State & Auburndale TECO Trails; the Suncoast Trail; the Withlacoochee State Trail and the Pinellas Trail.
We ride each path only one way, no doubling back or repeating on the path, so we get to see the most that each path has to offer.
Unpack only one time! We stay at the same hotel for the entire bicycle tour.
Florida holds the title for the most days in a row of sunshine – 768 days!
The State of Florida puts in $25 million per year into the state’s bike paths. You will love them!
- May is the perfect time to visit Florida with the “snowbirds” already having headed back north and schools still in session, the bike paths are great for riding.
Not only will we see the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, but also have to see beautiful farmland, wide open fields, palm trees and swamp lands all from your bicycle!
Come join us! https://vacationbicycling.com/5-flat-paved-bike-paths-st-petersburg-florida-bicycle-tour-2021