Enjoy the unspoiled natural beauty of southern WI and northern IL as we pedal along rolling hills and hidden valleys on this fully supported 5-day tour.
- Listen to or play a Swiss alphorn, tour a brewery and cheese factory, explore a primitive lead mine and even milk a cow!
- Refuel on chin-drippin’ peaches, melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon rolls and award-winning Wisconsin cheese folded into grilled cheese sandwiches
- Daily happy hours
- Overnight motel stays in quaint communities of Swiss, Cornish and Scandinavian heritages, most of which are listed in Midwest Living’s Best Small Town Getaways
- A layover day in lovely Galena, IL, with a plethora of options including an optional bike ride, kayak and canoe trips, historic and trolley tours, shopping galore on its award-winning Main Street, scooter trips to a local vineyard and more!
- Outstanding support throughout
- Quiet country roads, perfect for bicycling!
- Tour consistently rated 5 stars by past trip participants
- Great FUN!!!
The tour starts in Mineral Point, WI, on Saturday evening, June 24, with overnights in New Glarus (America’s Little Switzerland and home of Spotted Cow ale), Monroe (Swiss Cheese Capitol of America) and lovely Galena, IL, before returning back to Mineral Point on Thursday, June 29.
We hope you can join us!